In my private practice I interweave mindfulness, dialectics, and trauma recovery so the people I serve can live more peacefully, authentically and joyfully.
My experience includes:
- Twenty years of intensive Mindfulness training in the US and Asia including silent long-term and monastic retreats
- Advanced Professional Practicum in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Healthcare & Society, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Level 2 training in EMDR for trauma
- Certification in ART, Accelerated Resolution Therapy for trauma
- 10 years of experience working with individuals and their families to heal personal and interpersonal suffering
My hobbies include spending time with my family, attending mindfulness retreats, kayaking, yoga, bicycling, swimming, reading and beachcombing.